We accept the following methods of payment:
- American Express
Payment may be made by any of the above methods and will be debited when we dispatch your order. The total amount you pay is the same, regardless of the payment method used. If your bank account is in a different currency than GBP - for example if you live outside the UK, your credit/debit card issuer may charge a handling fee for currency conversion.
All orders are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
All orders on this site will be charged in British Pounds Sterling. If your bank account uses a different currency than British Pounds Sterling, your bank may charge a handling fee for currency conversion.
Deliveries to the UK include VAT at 20%.
INTERNET RETURNS & EXCHANGES
WANT TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE? NO PROBLEM – YOU HAVE UP TO 90 DAYS TO RETURN UNWANTED ITEMS.
WHEN RETURNING YOUR ITEM:
- All items should be returned in their original packaging and unworn. When trying on for fit, please use a carpeted area indoors.
- Incorrect or faulty items can be returned to us via either of the options below. Items returned as faulty will require an inspection and we will contact you once that inspection has taken place.
- Please complete the returns section of your delivery note and enclose with your item.
- Exchanges are subject to availability.
RETURNING TO STORE:
You can return your item for free at one of our high street stores. To find your nearest store, please click here.
Please note we are currently unable to accept returns within our Fenwick and Bentall concessions for purchases made through Soletrader online or instore. Likewise we cannot accept refunds for purchases within the concessions at our Soletrader stores.
RETURNING VIA COLLECT+:
Returning via Collect+ is simple and easy. Please note there is a charge of £3.50 for this service.
- Visit https://soletrader.returns.international and enter your order number and email/billing postcode.
- You will then be given the option to print a returns label or have this printed at your Collect+ location.
- Please ensure the box is secured with parcel paper or plastic wrap with the returns paperwork enclosed. The box and item must be returned in a sellable condition.
- Postal charges will only be refunded if the item is proven to be faulty.
RETURNING BY POST:
Please note that postal charges must be paid for by the customer and will only be refunded if the item is proven faulty. Please send to SOLETRADER Returns, Twinmar Tech Ltd, Unit C, Swallowdale Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7EA.
These requests do not affect your legal right to cancel in any way but facilitate the processing of returns. View our full cancellation policy here