All deliveries will be made by DPD
*UK Mainland Standard Restrictions
UK Mainland Standard delivery does not cover the following postcodes - AB37-8, AB55-6, DD8-11, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH19-44, PH49-50, ZE, BT, IM, JE, GY, TR21-25. Deliveries to these areas are covered by our UK Non Standard delivery option, for which there is a charge of £8.
Collect From Store
Our free Collect from Store service allows you to order your item online and collect it from any of our stores nationwide. Please see our Collect From Store page for details.
- All orders on this site will be charged in British Pounds Sterling. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
- Deliveries to the UK and EU include VAT at 20%.
- We can deliver your order to the billing address (for the card you use to pay for your order), or you can specify a workplace address at the checkout.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box numbers or BFPO addresses.
- Please note that a signature will be required on delivery of goods.
- Your order will be delivered between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday, unless Saturday delivery is specified at checkout.
- You will receive a delivery confirmation by email, which will include your tracking number; you can track your order using this tracking number by following the instruction on the e-mail.
- We are committed to delivering items efficiently and on time. However, we are reliant on the courier company to do this. Should the courier company lose an item, you will be given the option of either receiving a replacement or a full refund.
You can return all items either instore or via Collect+.
- The quickest and easiest way to return your item is through one of our High Street stores. Please click here to find your nearest store.
Returning via Collect+:
Returning via Collect+ is simple and easy. Please note there is a charge of £2.00 for this service.
- Visit https://soletrader.returns.international and enter your order number and email address/billing postcode.
- You will be given a voucher which can be shown at the Collect+ location on your smartphone.
- Please secure the box with either parcel paper or plastic wrap, ensuring you have enclosed all of the relevant paperwork. Please be aware that all purchased goods and packaging need to be returned. All boxes need to be returned intact and in a sellable condition.