All deliveries will be made by DPD
*UK MAINLAND STANDARD RESTRICTIONS
Free delivery threshold does not apply to sale items. UK Mainland Standard delivery does not cover the following postcodes - AB37-8, AB55-6, DD8-11, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH15-44, PH49-50, ZE, BT, IM, JE, GY, TR21-25. Deliveries to these areas are covered by our UK Non Standard delivery option, for which there is a charge of £8.
- All orders on this site will be charged in British Pounds Sterling. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
- Deliveries to the UK and EU include VAT at 20%.
- We can deliver your order to the billing address (for the card you use to pay for your order), or you can specify a workplace address at the checkout.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box numbers or BFPO addresses.
- Please note that a signature will be required on delivery of goods.
- Your order will be delivered between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday, unless Saturday delivery is specified at checkout.
- You will receive a delivery confirmation by email, which will include your tracking number; you can track your order using this tracking number by following the instruction on the e-mail.
- We are committed to delivering items efficiently and on time. However, we are reliant on the courier company to do this. Should the courier company lose an item, you will be given the option of either receiving a replacement or a full refund.
To return your item, please secure the item in outer packaging and post to: SOLETRADER RETURNS, Twinmar Ltd, Unit C, Swallowdale Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7DX. Returns will be processed within 3 days of receipt. Items should be returned in an unworn condition. If you believe your item to be faulty please mark this on the returns note. Return postage will be refunded if the item is deemed faulty.