All deliveries will be made by DPD
International Customers: Please click here to visit our international site, where you can transact in your local currency and see any customs charges that may apply.
UK non-standard postcodes are, generally speaking, those outside mainland Britain. Here is a list of all UK non-standard postcodes: AB36-8, AB55-6, DD8-11, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH19-44, PH49-50, ZE, BT, IM, JE, GY, TR21-25.
Collect From Store
Our free Collect from Store service allows you to order your item online and collect it from any of our stores nationwide. Please see our Collect From Store page for details.
- All orders on this site will be charged in British Pounds Sterling. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
- Deliveries to the UK and EU include VAT at 20%.
- We can deliver your order to the billing address (for the card you use to pay for your order), or you can specify a workplace address at the checkout.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box numbers or BFPO addresses.
- Please note that a signature will be required on delivery of goods.
- Your order will be delivered between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday, unless Saturday delivery is specified at checkout.
- You will receive a delivery confirmation by email, which will include your tracking number; you can track your order using this tracking number by following the instruction on the e-mail.
- We are committed to delivering items efficiently and on time. However, we are reliant on the courier company to do this. Should the courier company lose an item, you will be given the option of either receiving a replacement or a full refund.
You can return all items for free either instore or via Collect+.
- The quickest and easiest way to return your item is through one of our High Street stores. Please click here to find your nearest store.
- Simply visit our Collect+ page and enter your order number and email address to obtain your FREE returns label! You can find your nearest Collect+ store here.
- For full details on Collect+, please visit our Payments and Returns page.