Our free Collect from Store service allows you to order your item online and collect it from any of our 52 stores nationwide. Simply select "Collect from Store" as your delivery option in the checkout. See our Store Locator to find your nearest store.
Before collecting your item from the store:
- Please check that your item has arrived in store using the DPD website and entering your tracking code and your post code. You will receive your tracking code by email when the item is dispatched from our warehouse (the Dispatch Email is the second email you will receive from us).
- Please print off the Dispatch Email when you receive it and bring it with you when collecting your item.
- You will need to show photo ID (passport or driving license, matching the name of the person who placed the order) when collecting your item from store. Only the person named on the dispatch email can collect the item.
- Please check store opening hours before visiting by using our store locator.
- Please ensure that you collect your item within 30 days of its arrival to store. Items not collected within 30 days will be refunded with a possible £10 administrative charge.
- See our Payments & Returns Help page for more details regarding returns to stores and our free Collect+ service.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries - by phone on 0800 731 6441, by clicking on the LiveChat button in the top right of the page, or by using the form on our Contact Us page.